13 Autumn Sangria Recipes To Fall For
By: Allie Kohler
Cinnamon, spice and everything you want in a fall sangria is all right here. Celebrating the autumn harvest, cooler weather and changing colors brings with it the best of sangria inspirations. After getting lost in, found and lost again in the maze of Pinterest fall recipes, from Caramel Apple to Fireball sangria and everything in between, I bring to you the top 13 autumn sangria recipes to fall for this season.
1. Caramel Apple Sangria: With caramel sauce, caramel vodka, sweet apples, cinnamon and white wine, this recipe makes the perfect adult beverage to commemorate our favorite childhood fall treat. (via 3 Yummy Tummies)
2. Autumn Sangria with Pinot Noir and Apple Cider: This simple, delicious five-ingredient recipe is a must do for first time sangria makers and drinkers. It combines the best essences of fall with apples, pears and cinnamon. (via The Evermine Blog)
3. Mulled Cider Sangria: This bloggers sangria recipes are so amazing that they made the list twice! Served hot or cold, this sangria will make your house smell just as good as it’ll make you feel. (via A Night Owl)
5. Autumn Pear Sangria: Switch out the red wine for a citrusy white, combine it with sweet pears, apple juice, a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg for a slightly spicy, crisp and sweet sangria. (via Lipgloss and Crayons)
6. Easy Cranberry Sangria: Of course we can’t forget about the cranberries! This is the cranberry cocktail of the Thanksgiving season and it is just as celebratory as it is delicious. You’re just five ingredients away from being the best Thanksgiving host of the year, or you know, ever. (via A Night Owl Blog)
7. Sparkling Hard Apple Cider Sangria: Add a little sparkle to your sangria! First combine white wine, fresh fruit and cinnamon, then when ready to serve pour in a hard apple cider of your choice. (via Iowa Girl Eats)
8. Fall Sangria: One word: pomegranates. The powerful health benefits of pomegranates will totally justify your first, second, or maybe third helping of this fresh and fruity fall sangria. Actually, just double the batch. Doctor’s orders. (via Sweet and Savory by Shinee)
9. Pumpkin Pie Sangria: Butterscotch, maple, pumpkin pie and wine? It seems too good to be true! Let the kids carve the pumpkins while you sip on them with this fun, festive sangria. (via That’s So Michelle)
11. Autumn Bourbon Sangria: *Calling all bourbon drinkers* You may have heard about how bourbon barreled wine is all the craze now? Test your taste buds with this sophisticated sangria that combines bourbon, Malbec, plums, cinnamon and more for a drink that even whiskey loving, wine haters will love. (via The Life Styled)
Can you taste it yet? Sweet spices and fresh fruit in so many ways and combinations that you may just need to dedicate this fall season entirely to sangria, starting with recipe #1 and working your way down to 13. What are you waiting for? Autumn is here and sangria is calling. Cheers!